WINNERS WILL BE NOTIFIED VIA EMAIL REGARDING PICK UP OR MAILING OF ITEMS BEGINNING ON OR AROUND NOVEMBER 18, 2022.
BID IT, TO WIN IT!
October 17 – November 7, 2022
Bid now for unique travel getaways, gourmet dinners, exclusive experiences, selection of rare wines and spirits and MORE, while supporting our agricultural, restaurant, food service and hospitality industries, and their employees. New items added daily, so check back often!
Hawaii Food & Wine Festival is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that supports culinary and agricultural community organizations within Hawaii.
- Auction will close on November 7, 2022 at 9:00 P.M. HST
- Winners will be notified via email regarding pick up or mailing of items beginning on or around November 18, 2022
- Winners will be asked to pick up their winning item(s) from the Hawaii Food & Wine Festival office in Honolulu (Kaimuki), Oahu. If the winner is unable to pick up their item(s), they will be responsible for the shipping and handling fees, which will be added to the winning bid amount
- Must be 21+ years of age to bid on any items including wine, spirit or beer
- Wine and spirits CANNOT be mailed off island. Bidder must be able to pickup from HFWF Office in Kaimuki, Oahu
- Lost or stolen items are not the responsibility of HFWF and will not be replaced. ALL SALES ARE FINAL
If you are interested in donating to the auction, please fill out the submission form HERE or contact Aya Leslie at firstname.lastname@example.org
Hawaii Food & Wine Festival recognizes the use of diacritical markings in the modern orthography of Hawaiian language including the ‘okina [‘] or glottal stop, and the kahakō [ā] or macron. However, in order to ensure the best online experience visitors to our website, these markings may be omitted throughout our site. We thank you for your understanding.