November 1-15, 2020
Bid now for unique travel getaways, gourmet dinners, exclusive experiences, selection of rare wines and spirits and MORE, while supporting our agricultural, restaurant, food service and hospitality industries, and their employees.
Hawaii Food & Wine Festival is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization that supports culinary and agricultural community organizations within Hawaii.
- Auction will close on November 15, 2020 at 10 P.M. HST.
- Winners will be notified via email regarding pick up or mailing of items beginning on or around November 30, 2020.
- Winners will be asked to pick up their winning item(s) from the Hawaii Food & Wine Festival office in Honolulu (Kaimuki), Oahu. If the winner is unable to pick up their item(s), they will be responsible for the shipping and handling fees, which will be added to the winning bid amount.
- Must be 21+ years of age to bid on any items including wine, spirit or beer.
- Wine and spirits CANNOT be mailed off island. Bidder must be able to pickup from HFWF Office in Kaimuki, Oahu.
- Lost or stolen items are not the responsibility of HFWF and will not be replaced. ALL SALES ARE FINAL.