The Spice of Life: A Tribute to Floyd Cardoz
Sunday, November 8, 2020
TBD… at Lotus Honolulu
Join HFWF in honoring Floyd Cardoz posthumously. Cardoz, the most notable Indian chef in America who we lost in March, was a HFWF veteran favorite, who loved Hawaii and was always the Spice of Life. He generously gave his time and talent, traveling from NYC to Hawaii every year. We honor him, with a tribute four-course menu created by chef Vikram Garg at TBD… at Lotus Honolulu at Diamond Head. HFWF is honored to honor chef Floyd for his lifetime achievements. Seating is limited.
Seating arrangements are subject to government mandate. If the dine-in restrictions have not been lifted, ticket buyers will be notified via-email with an option for a full refund or ticket exchange based on availability.
- Social distancing guidelines will be implemented.
- Tickets are sold separately by table, you may purchase multiple tables but the tables cannot be combined.
- The number of guests may not exceed the number of seats available per table.
- Ticket price is inclusive of taxes, fees and gratuity.
- No one under the age of 21, including children in strollers accompanied by their parents, will be admitted to Festival events, unless noted otherwise.
- All sales are final. All events, prices, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice. Should the event(s) be cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, including COVID-19, HFWF will offer a range options, including ticket exchanges, option to donate tickets or a full refund.
- Up to $150.00 per person could be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor to determine the tax benefits.
RESERVE A TABLE
TBD... at Lotus Honolulu
Featuring Chef Vikram Garg