The Pig & The Slanted Door
Thursday, November 19, 2020
Charles Phan and Andrew Le cook together for the first time in this groundbreaking collaboration that will push the envelope to create a whole new definition for Vietnamese cuisine. Respecting traditional Vietnamese techniques, both chefs honor their own family heritage, strongly influenced by their mother’s cooking. Join us for a culinary journey through Vietnam as the two chefs collaborate to create a four-course menu that defies boundaries while honoring their heritage.
Seating arrangements are subject to government mandate. If the dine-in restrictions have not been lifted, ticket buyers will be notified via-email with an option for a full refund or ticket exchange based on availability.
- Social distancing guidelines will be implemented.
- Tickets are sold separately by table, you may purchase multiple tables but the tables cannot be combined.
- The number of guests may not exceed the number of seats available per table.
- Ticket price is inclusive of taxes, fees and gratuity.
- No one under the age of 21, including children in strollers accompanied by their parents, will be admitted to Festival events, unless noted otherwise.
- All sales are final. All events, prices, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice. Should the event(s) be cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, including COVID-19, HFWF will offer a range options, including ticket exchanges, option to donate tickets or a full refund.
RESERVE A TABLE
Featuring Chefs Andrew Le and Charles Phan