The Pig & The Slanted Door
Thursday, November 19, 2020
Charles Phan and Andrew Le cook together for the first time in this groundbreaking collaboration that will push the envelope to create a whole new definition for Vietnamese cuisine. Respecting traditional Vietnamese techniques, both chefs honor their own family heritage, strongly influenced by their mother’s cooking. Join us for a culinary journey through Vietnam as the two chefs collaborate to create a four-course menu that defies boundaries while honoring their heritage.
Per government mandate, HFWF and the restaurant must cease the service and consumption of liquor at or before 10 P.M. Seating arrangements are also subject to government mandate. If the dine-in restrictions have not been lifted, ticket buyers will be notified via-email with an option for a full refund or ticket exchange based on availability.
- Social distancing guidelines will be implemented.
- Tickets are sold separately by table, you may purchase multiple tables but the tables cannot be combined.
- The number of guests may not exceed the number of seats available per table.
- Ticket price is inclusive of taxes, fees and gratuity.
- No one under the age of 21, including children in strollers accompanied by their parents, will be admitted to Festival events, unless noted otherwise.
- All sales are final. All events, prices, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice. Should the event(s) be cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, including COVID-19, HFWF will offer a range options, including ticket exchanges, option to donate tickets or a full refund.
RESERVE A TABLE
Featuring Chefs Andrew Le and Charles Phan