Summer Nights with HFWF and Foodland
Join Hawaii Food & Wine Festival as they partner with Foodland Super Market Ltd. this August for Summer Nights with Foodland—a series of five chef- and mixologist-driven events that showcase Hawaii’s top culinary talent and menus inspired by fresh, homegrown ingredients. From August 12-14 and 20-21, 2021, savor the very best of summer with these collaboration events that feature a roster of celebrated chefs and mixology masters, the best locally sourced product our islands have to offer and an exclusive preview of ELEVEN, Foodland Farms Ala Moana’s new cocktail bar and lounge.
YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO SHOW PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION OR PROVIDE A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT (TAKEN 48-HOURS PRIOR TO EVENT) TO ATTEND #HFWF21 EVENTS. WE WILL UPDATE GUIDANCE BASED ON LOCAL COUNTY GOVERNMENT MANDATES ACCORDINGLY.
AUG 12-14 & 20-21, 2021
SCHEDULE OF EVENTS
THURSDAY, AUGUST 12, 2021
OODLES OF NOODLES
Pau Hana Bar at Foodland Farms Pearl City
FRIDAY, AUGUST 13, 2021
FISH & POI
Redfish Poke Bar
SATURDAY, AUGUST 14, 2021
MODERN PLANTATION FEAST
Mahiai Table at Foodland Farms Ka Makana Alii
FRIDAY, AUGUST 20, 2021
ESCAPE TO SOUTHERN FRANCE
et al. at KAHALA MKT. by Foodland
SATURDAY, AUGUST 21, 2021
THE SECRET SPOT
ELEVEN at Foodland Farms Ala Moana
ABOUT THE EVENT
- Ticket includes all food and drinks at event, and inclusive of taxes, fees and gratuity
- No one under the age of 21, including children in strollers accompanied by their parents, will be admitted to Festival events, unless noted otherwise
- All sales are final. All events, prices, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice. Should the event(s) be cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, including COVID-19, HFWF will offer a range options, including ticket exchanges, option to donate tickets or a full refund
- Please refer to FAQ for more information
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
The safety of our attendees and participants is our number one priority. You may be required to show proof of full vaccination or provide a negative COVID-19 test result (taken 48-hours prior to event) to attend #HFWF21 events. We will update the guidance based on local county government mandates accordingly.
By attending HFWF21:
- You acknowledge that you (and all ticketed attendees) will comply with all HFWF Health & Safety Protocols once determined by government mandate at time of HFWF21, including but not limited to face mask requirements, health screening and questionnaire, proof of negative COVID-19 test or vaccine card
- You (and all ticketed attendees) acknowledge that by attending HFWF21, you will be subject to HFWF Health & Safety Protocols. HFWF reserves the right to refuse entry or remove an individual from an event if any such protocols are breached
Hawaii Food & Wine Festival is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization. All proceeds from the Eleventh Annual Hawaii Food & Wine Festival benefit the Festival which supports the agricultural, culinary and hospitality industries in Hawaii.
To make a donation, please click HERE.