Stars, Beards & Diamonds
October 23, 2022
Royal Lahaina Resort
Michelin Stars. James Beard Awards. AAA Diamonds. These three awards are the Oscars, Emmys and Grammys of the culinary world, recognizing the best in the industry for their outstanding performance as a chef or restaurant. Enjoy a star-studded five-course dinner from some of the nation’s finest restaurants with wine pairings by Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits of Hawaii. Host chef Jayson Asuncion welcomes four acclaimed chefs who have a combined total of 18 James Beard Award nominations, six James Beard Award semifinalist nods, five James Beard Award wins, 12 Michelin Stars, and both a AAA Four Diamond and Five Diamond recognition for a memorable evening of culinary excellence at the Royal Lahaina Resort. You won’t want to miss the culinary red carpet event of the year!
Reserve a table of ten (10 tickets) to secure an entire table for your group. Upgrade your ticket or table to VIP for a special pre-dinner cocktail reception and VIP reserved seating.
MALAMA AINA PARTNER
Spend the day learning about Heeia Fishpond’s rich history, unique aquaculture, marine species and significance to the local community. Support with preservation efforts by redistributing rock and coral, placing floating barges, removing trash, invasive mangrove and limu (seaweed) and helping to reconstruct the kuapa (fishpond wall).
Malama Aina experiences are limited and are available only to ticket purchasers of this event. More information will be sent once tickets are purchased.
EAT, DRINK & STAY THE NIGHT
Royal Lahaina Resort is offering special room rates for #HFWF22 attendees. Click HERE to book.
Reservations and room rates are subject to availability.
October 23, 2022
Royal Lahaina Resort
Attire: Resort Casual
ABOUT THE EVENT
- Ticket includes all food and drinks at event, and inclusive of taxes, fees and gratuity
- No one under the age of 21, including children in strollers accompanied by their parents, will be admitted to Festival events, unless noted otherwise
- All sales are final. All events, prices, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice
- Please refer to FAQ for more information
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
Updated September 16, 2021
The safety of our attendees and participants is our number one priority. In accordance with ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach’s Health & Safety policies, ALL employees, guests and patrons – including HFWF21 attendees – will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to attend the event. NEGATIVE COVID-19 TESTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Ticket holders will receive instructions on how to submit documentation and further information on health and safety measures can be found on our FAQ page, or by contacting email@example.com.
By attending HFWF21:
- You acknowledge that you (and all ticketed attendees) will comply with all HFWF Health & Safety Protocols once determined by government mandate at time of HFWF21, including but not limited to face mask requirements, health screening and questionnaire, proof of negative COVID-19 test or vaccine card
- You (and all ticketed attendees) acknowledge that by attending HFWF21, you will be subject to HFWF Health & Safety Protocols. HFWF reserves the right to refuse entry or remove an individual from an event if any such protocols are breached
Hawaii Food & Wine Festival is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization. All proceeds from the Twelfth Annual Hawaii Food & Wine Festival benefit the Festival which supports the agricultural, culinary and hospitality industries in Hawaii.
To make a donation, please click HERE.