Saturday, November 7, 2020
Mud Hen Water
“Food is the unifying fabric of humanity, connecting us to the earth and each other.” Join local culinary favorite Ed Kenney and his “homie,” Spike Mendelsohn who take their passion beyond the plate to convey the importance of social responsibility in the food they cook. Spiked with spices and passion, this four-course menu prepared with thought-provoking messages will have you tasting while learning about our food choices all at the same time.
Seating arrangements are subject to government mandate. If the dine-in restrictions have not been lifted, ticket buyers will be notified via-email with an option for a full refund or ticket exchange based on availability.
- Social distancing guidelines will be implemented.
- Tickets are sold separately by table, you may purchase multiple tables but the tables cannot be combined.
- The number of guests may not exceed the number of seats available per table.
- Ticket price is inclusive of taxes, fees and gratuity.
- No one under the age of 21, including children in strollers accompanied by their parents, will be admitted to Festival events, unless noted otherwise.
- All sales are final. All events, prices, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice. Should the event(s) be cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, including COVID-19, HFWF will offer a range options, including ticket exchanges, option to donate tickets or a full refund.
RESERVE A TABLE
Mud Hen Water
Featuring Chefs Ed Kenney and Spike Mendelsohn