24th Annual Roy Yamaguchi Golf Classic
NEW EVENT DATE:
Dec. 10 & 11, 2021
Kaanapali Golf Course and Roy's Kaanapali
YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO SHOW PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION OR PROVIDE A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT (TAKEN 48-HOURS PRIOR TO EVENT) TO ATTEND #HFWF21 EVENTS. WE WILL UPDATE GUIDANCE BASED ON LOCAL COUNTY GOVERNMENT MANDATES ACCORDINGLY.
Dec. 10 & 11, 2021
Kaanapali Golf Course and Roy’s Kaanapali
ABOUT THE EVENT
- View Registration Form HERE, for more information or to reserve a team, please email Director of Development & Operations, Aya Leslie
- No one under the age of 21, including children in strollers accompanied by their parents, will be admitted to Festival events, unless noted otherwise
- All sales are final. All events, prices, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice. Should the event(s) be cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, including COVID-19, HFWF will offer a range options, including ticket exchanges, option to donate tickets or a full refund
- Please refer to FAQ for more information
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
The safety of our attendees and participants is our number one priority. You may be required to show proof of full vaccination or provide a negative COVID-19 test result (taken 48-hours prior to event) to attend #HFWF21 events. We will update the guidance based on local county government mandates accordingly.
By attending HFWF21:
- You acknowledge that you (and all ticketed attendees) will comply with all HFWF Health & Safety Protocols once determined by government mandate at time of HFWF21, including but not limited to face mask requirements, health screening and questionnaire, proof of negative COVID-19 test or vaccine card
- You (and all ticketed attendees) acknowledge that by attending HFWF21, you will be subject to HFWF Health & Safety Protocols. HFWF reserves the right to refuse entry or remove an individual from an event if any such protocols are breached
Hawaii Food & Wine Festival is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization. All proceeds from the Eleventh Annual Hawaii Food & Wine Festival benefit the Festival which supports the agricultural, culinary and hospitality industries in Hawaii.
To make a donation, please click HERE.