Saturday, November 14, 2020
53 By The Sea
53 By The Sea welcomes Raphael Lunetta and MW Restaurant to create a collaborative menu that will have you surprised by what’s on your plate. Play a game of smoke and mirrors, as chef Lunetta teams up with Michelle Karr-Ueoka, Wade Ueoka and Lance Kosaka, corporate executive chef of 53 By The Sea. These chef artists are dedicated to reveal culinary magic to keep you guessing throughout the evening. Come in your costumes or your best masque for an evening of mystery and surprise during this four-course menu served with wicked wines.
Per government mandate, HFWF and the restaurant must cease the service and consumption of liquor at or before 10 P.M. Seating arrangements are also subject to government mandate. If the dine-in restrictions have not been lifted, ticket buyers will be notified via-email with an option for a full refund or ticket exchange based on availability.
- Social distancing guidelines will be implemented.
- Tickets are sold separately by table, you may purchase multiple tables but the tables cannot be combined.
- The number of guests may not exceed the number of seats available per table.
- Ticket price is inclusive of taxes, fees and gratuity.
- No one under the age of 21, including children in strollers accompanied by their parents, will be admitted to Festival events, unless noted otherwise.
- All sales are final. All events, prices, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice. Should the event(s) be cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, including COVID-19, HFWF will offer a range options, including ticket exchanges, option to donate tickets or a full refund.
- Up to $150.00 per person could be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor to determine the tax benefits.
RESERVE A TABLE
53 By The Sea
Featuring Chefs Michelle Karr-Ueoka, Lance Kosaka, Wade Ueoka and Raphael Lunetta