Mahi Pono Presents Local Boys are No Ka Oi
NEW Event Date:
December 9, 2021
PLEASE READ IF YOU PURCHASED TICKETS PRIOR TO SEPTEMBER 15, 2021
A note from HFWF’s CEO Denise Yamaguchi:
The safety and wellbeing of our guests and participating talent is our number one priority. Rescheduling this event is the responsible course of action. To ease any inconvenience for those who had purchased tickets (prior to September 15, 2021,) HFWF offers three options:
- Transfer your reservation to the new December 9 date; no further action is needed
- Exchange your ticket for credit to be applied to select HFWF21 events in October or November; please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org by September 20, 2021
- A full refund for your purchase; please email us at email@example.com by September 20, 2021. You may also opt to make a donation to support HFWF, which supports the agricultural, culinary and hospitality industries in Hawaii
Mahalo for your continued support of the Hawaii Food & Wine Festival.
MALAMA AINA PARTNER
Join Hawaii Wildlife Fund for an enriching beach cleanup day and help keep Hawaii alive and wild. Learn more about local marine life like the hawksbill sea turtle and the Hawaiian green sea turtle, remove debris from the shoreline and enjoy the Maui sun in Lahaina town.
Malama Aina experiences are limited and are available only to ticket purchasers of this event. More information will be sent once tickets are purchased.
EAT, DRINK & STAY THE NIGHT
Sheraton Maui Resort & Spa is offering special room rates for #HFWF21 attendees. Click HERE to book.
Reservations and room rates are subject to availability.
YOU MAY BE REQUIRED TO SHOW PROOF OF FULL VACCINATION OR PROVIDE A NEGATIVE COVID-19 TEST RESULT (TAKEN 48-HOURS PRIOR TO EVENT) TO ATTEND #HFWF21 EVENTS. WE WILL UPDATE GUIDANCE BASED ON LOCAL COUNTY GOVERNMENT MANDATES ACCORDINGLY.
December 9, 2021
Attire: Resort Casual
Seating is limited
ABOUT THE EVENT
- Tickets are sold by table, you may purchase multiple tables but the tables cannot be combined
- Ticket price is inclusive of taxes, fees and gratuity
- No one under the age of 21, including children in strollers accompanied by their parents, will be admitted to Festival events, unless noted otherwise
- All sales are final. All events, prices, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice. Should the event(s) be cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, including COVID-19, HFWF will offer a range options, including ticket exchanges, option to donate tickets or a full refund
- Please refer to FAQ for more information
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
The safety of our attendees and participants is our number one priority. You may be required to show proof of full vaccination or provide a negative COVID-19 test result (taken 48-hours prior to event) to attend #HFWF21 events. We will update the guidance based on local county government mandates accordingly.
By attending HFWF21:
- You acknowledge that you (and all ticketed attendees) will comply with all HFWF Health & Safety Protocols once determined by government mandate at time of HFWF21, including but not limited to face mask requirements, health screening and questionnaire, proof of negative COVID-19 test or vaccine card
- You (and all ticketed attendees) acknowledge that by attending HFWF21, you will be subject to HFWF Health & Safety Protocols. HFWF reserves the right to refuse entry or remove an individual from an event if any such protocols are breached
Hawaii Food & Wine Festival is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization. All proceeds from the Eleventh Annual Hawaii Food & Wine Festival benefit the Festival which supports the agricultural, culinary and hospitality industries in Hawaii.
To make a donation, please click HERE.