Let the Good Times Roll
Sunday, November 21, 2020
The Original Roy’s in Hawaii Kai
Let the Good Times Roll is the theme of our finale as four culinary pioneers join forces to create a menu of fireworks in your mouth. Dean Fearing, Nancy Silverton, Jonathan Waxman, Alan Wong and Roy Yamaguchi tow the culinary line as leaders, innovators, celebrities and trailblazers with so many James Beard Awards combined that we can’t count them all. Will chef Waxman, once both Yamaguchi’s and Silverton’s boss in the kitchen at Michael’s in California during the 1980s, yield his power again with a wooden spoon and flying plates? Well, not if Fearing and Wong are there…he’ll definitely make sure no plates fall to the floor. Join us for a night of good times as the chefs let it roll.
Seating arrangements are subject to government mandate. If the dine-in restrictions have not been lifted, ticket buyers will be notified via-email with an option for a full refund or ticket exchange based on availability.
- Social distancing guidelines will be implemented.
- Tickets are sold separately by table, you may purchase multiple tables but the tables cannot be combined.
- The number of guests may not exceed the number of seats available per table.
- Ticket price is inclusive of taxes, fees and gratuity.
- No one under the age of 21, including children in strollers accompanied by their parents, will be admitted to Festival events, unless noted otherwise.
- All sales are final. All events, prices, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice. Should the event(s) be cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, including COVID-19, HFWF will offer a range options, including ticket exchanges, option to donate tickets or a full refund.
- Up to $250.00 per person could be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor to determine the tax benefits.
RESERVE A TABLE
The Original Roy's in Hawaii Kai
Featuring Chefs Dean Fearing, Nancy Silverton, Jonathan Waxman, Alan Wong and Roy Yamaguchi