Kids Foodie Fest
Oct. 29, 2023
11:00 A.M.-2:00 P.M.
Get ready for a delectable adventure like never before as Hawaii Food & Wine Festival proudly announces the first-ever Kids Foodie Fest at HMAA Presents Keiki in the Kitchen®! For the first time, young foodies will enjoy a unique grand tasting experience designed just for them—exclusively tailored to satisfy their tastebuds. We’ve invited a star-studded lineup of celebrity chefs to create imaginative kid-friendly dishes sure to inspire their love of food and cooking. From savory to sweet, every food station promises to be a burst of delightful flavors that kids, and their parents, will love. Plus, your keiki will have the opportunity to meet some of their favorite chefs in person and satisfy their sweet tooth with one-of-a-kind creations from Asato Family and Kalele Eats, featuring flavors created just for this event! Parents and guardians can rest assured that all dishes will be prepared with the utmost care, using fresh and high-quality ingredients to ensure a delightful and safe experience for our young food connoisseurs.
Enjoy a day of culinary wonder for the entire family at HMAA Presents Keiki in the Kitchen®! Your Kids Foodie Fest ticket includes access to the full schedule of events including the Hawaii Gas Presents Localicious® Recipe Contest Cookoff, Entrepreneurs Marketplace, Treat Street Scavenger Hunt and other engaging hands-on activities.
Don’t miss out on the foodie event of the season for Hawaii’s keiki!
October 29, 2023
11:00 A.M.-2:00 P.M.
ABOUT THE EVENT
- Kids Foodie Fest ticket includes food and drinks exclusively within the Kids Foodie Fest section. Additional food or drinks outside of the Kids Foodie Fest area will require separate purchase.
- Infant and toddlers (ages 3 and under) receive free admission
- All sales are final. All events, prices, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice
- Please refer to FAQ for more information
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
Updated September 16, 2021
The safety of our attendees and participants is our number one priority. In accordance with ‘Alohilani Resort Waikiki Beach’s Health & Safety policies, ALL employees, guests and patrons – including HFWF21 attendees – will be required to show proof of full COVID-19 vaccination to attend the event. NEGATIVE COVID-19 TESTS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. Ticket holders will receive instructions on how to submit documentation and further information on health and safety measures can be found on our FAQ page, or by contacting [email protected].
By attending HFWF21:
- You acknowledge that you (and all ticketed attendees) will comply with all HFWF Health & Safety Protocols once determined by government mandate at time of HFWF21, including but not limited to face mask requirements, health screening and questionnaire, proof of negative COVID-19 test or vaccine card
- You (and all ticketed attendees) acknowledge that by attending HFWF21, you will be subject to HFWF Health & Safety Protocols. HFWF reserves the right to refuse entry or remove an individual from an event if any such protocols are breached
Hawaii Food & Wine Festival is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization. All proceeds from the Thirteenth Annual Hawaii Food & Wine Festival benefit the Festival which supports the agricultural, culinary and hospitality industries in Hawaii.
To make a donation, please click HERE.