Kamehameha Schools Presents Cook Along with #HFWF: Generational Cooking with Chef Ming Tsai
Sunday, April 25, 2021
3:00 P.M. HST / 6:00 P.M. PT / 9:00 P.M. ET
Ticket sales close on April 21, 2021.
We invite you to join award-winning culinary personality Ming Tsai in his virtual kitchen for a hands-on cooking lesson for the whole family. He believes that family-style meals are inherent in culture, heritage and our natural environment, even if family is scattered across the world. Chef Tsai credits his love of food to his parents, who now reside in Honolulu, Hawaii, and will participate in Generational Cooking with their son through this virtual event.
For this virtual event, we encourage families to join together safely, or remotely via Zoom, to cook alongside Tsai on Zoom, who will provide step-by-step instruction on how to make Cong You Bing — a traditional Chinese dim sum flatbread dish also referred to as scallion pancakes, which Tsai learned to make from his mother — with two specialty sauces, a dim sum dipper and pineapple salsa.
- The curated meal kits serves four (4) and complimentary delivery, serviced by Panda General Store Hawaii ($10 value) will be offered for all Oahu orders between April 21-24.
- Even if you are off-island, we encourage you to join us. A list of ingredients and a recipe card will be shared with you to follow along.
- Ticket price is inclusive of taxes and fees.
- All ages welcome!
- All sales are final. All events, prices, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice. Should the event(s) be cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, including COVID-19, HFWF will offer a range options, including ticket exchanges, option to donate tickets or a full refund.
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail containing your receipt from email@example.com following your purchase; in that email confirmation will include a recipe card to download and the Zoom link with instructions. If you do not receive it within 15-minutes, please be sure to check your junk or spam folders or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Proceeds will benefit the Kokua Ag & Culinary Fund, which supports the agricultural, culinary and hospitality industries in Hawaii.
RESERVE YOUR MEAL KIT
$75, Serves 4
3:00 P.M. HST