HMAA Presents Keiki in the Kitchen®: Decorate with Rosanna Pansino
October 31, 2021
1:00 to 2:00 P.M.
Celebrate Halloween with the return of Hawaii Food & Wine Festival’s annual HMAA Presents Keiki in the Kitchen®: Decorate with Rosanna Pansino!
Join baking superstar Rosanna Pansino—host of YouTube’s “Nerdy Nummies” and HBO’s “Baketopia”—as she offers her expert tips to keiki during a very special livestreamed cupcake decorating experience. Put on your best Halloween costume and join the decorating party with Rosanna as she shares with you expert tips and tricks to decorate her signature unicorn and narwhal cupcakes!
The weekend also marks the exciting return of the Made in Hawaii Marketplace for Kids by Kids. Throughout the month of November, get a jump on your holiday shopping and peruse the online store featuring unique merchandise by students of Hawaii Agricultural Foundation’s Young Entrepreneurs Program. All items are handcrafted using locally sourced products and each purchase supports local high school culinary and agricultural programs. Stay tuned!
OCTOBER 31, 2021
DECORATE WITH ROSANNA PANSINO
Each ticket purchase includes one (1) Decorate with Rosanna Cupcake Kit, items include:
- Rosanna Pansino Unicorn Cupcake Decorating Kit, includes 12 gold-foiled cupcake liners, 12 unicorn horn candles, rainbow sprinkles and 24 unicorn candy ears
- Rosanna Pansino Nerdy Nummies Silicone Spatulas (2-count)
- “The Nerdy Nummies Cookbook” by Rosanna Pansino
- Cupcake recipe, shopping list and instructions
- Exclusive access to a livestreamed tutorial with Rosanna!
HOW IT WORKS:
- Attendees will need to register to reserve a cupcake kit by October 21, 2021 and kits will be shipped to each participant from Amazon.
- The email and address provided at check out is where the kit will be sent. Participants will receive a tracking confirmation email directly from Amazon.
- Prior to the event, attendees must make at least two (2) cupcakes to decorate with Rosanna Pansino. Cupcake recipe, shopping list and instructions can be found on the confirmation email
- Zoom link and instructions on how to follow along will be included in confirmation email
- At the designated time, attendees will tune into Zoom for HMAA Presents Keiki in the Kitchen®: Decorate with Rosanna Pansino
- Rosanna Pansino will demonstrate how to decorate her signature unicorn and a narwhal cupcakes, sharing tips and tricks along the way
- One (1) Decorate with Rosanna kit per ticket
ABOUT THE EVENT
- All ages welcome
- Ticket price is inclusive of taxes and fees
- All sales are final. All events, prices, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice. Should the event(s) be cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, including COVID-19, HFWF will offer a range options, including ticket exchanges, option to donate tickets or a full refund
- You will receive a confirmation e-mail and receipt from email@example.com following your purchase, Zoom link will be included with your confirmation e-mail. If you do not receive it within 15-minutes, please be sure to check your junk or spam folders or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Hawaii Food & Wine Festival is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization. All proceeds from the Eleventh Annual Hawaii Food & Wine Festival benefit the Festival which supports the agricultural, culinary and hospitality industries in Hawaii.
To make a donation, please click HERE.