Brothers From Another Mother
Wednesday, November 11, 2020
Chef Chris Kajioka of Senia reunites with Michelin-starred chef Mourad Lahlou at the newly redesigned Miro Kaimuki. Paying homage to the venue’s predecessor, expect classic style and sensibility in a French-inspired four-course menu punctuated with Japanese and Middle Eastern culinary traditions and flavors. Complimenting the creative dishes will be the House of Suntory® spirits blended in the nature and spirit of Japan. This special, expertly created menu from these Brothers From Another Mother is only available for one evening. Seating is limited.
Per government mandate, HFWF and the restaurant must cease the service and consumption of liquor at or before 10 P.M. Seating arrangements are also subject to government mandate. If the dine-in restrictions have not been lifted, ticket buyers will be notified via-email with an option for a full refund or ticket exchange based on availability.
- Social distancing guidelines will be implemented.
- Tickets are sold separately by table, you may purchase multiple tables but the tables cannot be combined.
- The number of guests may not exceed the number of seats available per table.
- Ticket price is inclusive of taxes, fees and gratuity.
- No one under the age of 21, including children in strollers accompanied by their parents, will be admitted to Festival events, unless noted otherwise.
- All sales are final. All events, prices, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice. Should the event(s) be cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, including COVID-19, HFWF will offer a range options, including ticket exchanges, option to donate tickets or a full refund.
- Up to $150.00 per person could be tax deductible. Please consult your tax advisor to determine the tax benefits.
RESERVE A TABLE
Featuring Chefs Chris Kajioka and Mourad Lahlou