Friday, November 20, 2020
Hoku’s at The Kahala Hotel & Resort
Bon Appetit. Sip on champagne and fine French wines as chefs Philip Tessier and Jonathan Mizukami, both formerly of French Laundry, team up for a night of Haute French Cuisine. Tessier understands the meaning of competition and challenges as a past competitor and coach for the Bocuse D’or Competition (the Olympics of cooking) in Lyon, France. This duo won’t disappoint with a four-course menu fit to serve some of the most discerning palates in the world. Join us for a starried night as we raise a glass to toast culinary excellence and refined craftsmanship at Hoku’s at The Kahala Hotel & Resort.
Per government mandate, HFWF and the restaurant must cease the service and consumption of liquor at or before 10 P.M. Seating arrangements are also subject to government mandate. If the dine-in restrictions have not been lifted, ticket buyers will be notified via-email with an option for a full refund or ticket exchange based on availability.
- Social distancing guidelines will be implemented.
- Tickets are sold separately by table, you may purchase multiple tables but the tables cannot be combined.
- The number of guests may not exceed the number of seats available per table.
- Ticket price is inclusive of taxes, fees and gratuity.
- No one under the age of 21, including children in strollers accompanied by their parents, will be admitted to Festival events, unless noted otherwise.
- All sales are final. All events, prices, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice. Should the event(s) be cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, including COVID-19, HFWF will offer a range options, including ticket exchanges, option to donate tickets or a full refund.
RESERVE A TABLE
Hoku's at The Kahala Hotel & Resort
Featuring Chefs Jonathan Mizukami and Philip Tessier