Friday, November 20, 2020
Hoku’s at The Kahala Hotel & Resort
Bon Appetit. Sip on champagne and fine French wines as chefs Philip Tessier and Jonathan Mizukami, both formerly of French Laundry, team up for a night of Haute French Cuisine. Tessier understands the meaning of competition and challenges as a past competitor and coach for the Bocuse D’or Competition (the Olympics of cooking) in Lyon, France. This duo won’t disappoint with a four-course menu fit to serve some of the most discerning palates in the world. Join us for a starried night as we raise a glass to toast culinary excellence and refined craftsmanship at Hoku’s at The Kahala Hotel & Resort.
Seating arrangements are subject to government mandate. If the dine-in restrictions have not been lifted, ticket buyers will be notified via-email with an option for a full refund or ticket exchange based on availability.
- Social distancing guidelines will be implemented.
- Tickets are sold separately by table, you may purchase multiple tables but the tables cannot be combined.
- The number of guests may not exceed the number of seats available per table.
- Ticket price is inclusive of taxes, fees and gratuity.
- No one under the age of 21, including children in strollers accompanied by their parents, will be admitted to Festival events, unless noted otherwise.
- All sales are final. All events, prices, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice. Should the event(s) be cancelled due to any unforeseen circumstances, including COVID-19, HFWF will offer a range options, including ticket exchanges, option to donate tickets or a full refund.
RESERVE A TABLE
Hoku's at The Kahala Hotel & Resort
Featuring Chefs Jonathan Mizukami and Philip Tessier