25th Annual Roy Yamaguchi Golf Classic
October 21, 2022
Registration at 10:00 A.M., Shotgun at 11:30 A.M.
Kaanapali Golf Course and Roy's Kaanapali
Swing away with Chef Roy Yamaguchi as he celebrates 25 years supporting Imua Family Services at his annual play-and-eat golf tournament. Tee off against celebrity chefs and community leaders, in this honored festival tradition. Chef Roy has invited some of Maui’s favorite chefs to keep you fueled as you drive through the course with beverage stations to quench your thirst between putts. Finish your round at the 19th Hole Awards Reception and dinner hosted at Roy’s Kaanapali where we’ll end the night with a celebration greater than any hole-in-one! Reserve your team today. Space is limited.
Oct. 21, 2022
Kaanapali Golf Course and Roy’s Kaanapali
Join The Waitlist - Golf Classic
ABOUT THE EVENT
- View Registration Form HERE for more information or to reserve a team, please email Aya Leslie
- 3-Person Scramble, includes morning bento box and refreshments at check-in, premiere food stations and refreshing libations throughout the course
- Course contests: Lucky Number, Closest to the Pin and more!
- All sales are final. All events, prices, performances, venues, dates and times are subject to change without notice
- Please refer to FAQ for more information
COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY MEASURES
Updated October 28, 2021
The safety of our attendees and participants is our number one priority. In accordance with County of Maui Public Health Emergency Rules, you will be required to provide proof of full vaccination or provide a negative COVID-19 test result taken 48-hours prior to the event. Ticket holders will receive instructions on how to submit documentation and further information on health and safety measures can be found on our FAQ page, or by contacting email@example.com.
By attending HFWF21:
- You acknowledge that you (and all ticketed attendees) will comply with all HFWF Health & Safety Protocols once determined by government mandate at time of HFWF21, including but not limited to face mask requirements, health screening and questionnaire, proof of negative COVID-19 test or vaccine card
- You (and all ticketed attendees) acknowledge that by attending HFWF21, you will be subject to HFWF Health & Safety Protocols. HFWF reserves the right to refuse entry or remove an individual from an event if any such protocols are breached
Hawaii Food & Wine Festival is a 501c(3) nonprofit organization. All proceeds from the Twelfth Annual Hawaii Food & Wine Festival benefit the Festival which supports the agricultural, culinary and hospitality industries in Hawaii.
To make a donation, please click HERE.